Monday, September 28, 2009

Lyshanda and JD: Maternity

It was late afternoon and we stood knee-high in a field, swatting prehistoric-sized mosquitoes, and having the time of our lives.

Lyshanda and I have been friends since the 9th grade. She's one of those tall, gorgeous, blondes that lights up every room she enters. And to JD, it was no different. They married this April, and she's continued to light his world ever since.

So when I was given the opportunity to shoot her maternity pictures, I jumped at it. Literally. My feet came off the ground and I let out a yip of joy....Yes internet, I know....I'm cool. I jumped at the opportunity to capture beauty, pregnancy, and the glowing love they share.

Here are a few from our day. ^_^




These were taken in a garden at Lyshanda's sister's house.



We then moved to the aforementioned field, which gave us huuuuge bugs, and amazing light.


Doesn't she have the cutest pregnant belly? I love it. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment