Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sarah and Justin: Engagement

It's something in the way they smile. He leans in and tenderly brushes a strand of hair from her face, she closes her eyes and smiles slowly. It was then that I saw it, love, genuine delight in each others' company, pure unadulterated happiness.

I'm beyond thrilled to be working with Sarah and Justin for their wedding this October...it's going to be amazing! They're two of the most joyful and loving people to be around and if their engagement session was any indication of how great their wedding will be, I suspect there will be some amazing shots! I shot their engagement session yesterday in downtown Arab and Albertville. Here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Thursday!


-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Jessica!! Oh Em Gee! Your photos are fantastic! Like...WOW!! Beautiful!

    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete