Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Elizabeth and Robert: Maternity


It will sound like an excuse. Like, The Dog Ate My Homework...Promise. But, really, I blogged about this yesterday and when it was time to publish, my computer battery died. I banged my forehead on my keyboard. Repeatedly. It was the third time my son had unplugged the cord, so I was a wee bit frustrated. Alas, today is a new day and I plan to recap this entry in great form.

We'd been trying to get Elizabeth and Robert's maternity shoot done for some time, but the weather didn't want to cooperate. Last week, I met them at Big Spring Park in Huntsville for a fun and quick afternoon shoot. (Just in time!) Elizabeth had baby girl Abeni Caleigh Rayne yesterday at around 3am. I'll be visiting them soon so you should see updates and newborn pictures!













Happy Wednesday!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment