Tuesday, February 15, 2011

101 IN 1001

101 IN 1001


In an attempt to keep myself on track, I need lists. I need goals written and numbered, my dreams laid out in such a way they can't easily be back-burnered. I'm a list girl.

This is my list. A complete list of 101 things I want to do in the next 1001 days. I will be referring back to this list as I work on checking things off. And you? Well internet, I need you to hold me accountable.
*Bolded items are completed

Start Date: February 15, 2010
End Date: November 12, 2013


1. Get a custom blog that matches my website.

2. Make dinner every night for an entire week. (0/7)

3. Read ten books to benefit my business. (0/10)

4. Plant flowers around the house. (landscaping)

5. Keep above flowers alive for more than one month.

6. Attend a Mike Colon workshop.

7. Attend a Jasmine Star workshop.

8. Blog every day for one month. (0/30)

9. Blog once a week for a year. (0/52)

10. Learn to tango.

11. Visit Italy.

12. Start sending out business holiday cards.

13. Take a pottery class.

14. Keep the house squeaky clean for one month.

15. Finish painting and decorating the house.

16. Purchase a jacuzzi.

17. Build a pergola to go over said jacuzzi.

18. Spend more time with friends.

19. Host a dinner party.

20. Design new client packets.

21. Order all new sample albums.

22. Get new headshots for my website and blog.

23. Go on a mini-vacation with a friend.

24. Buy a new car.

25. Attend WPPI.

26. Visit Biltmore Estates again.

27. Put more framed photos around the house.

28. Donate $5 for every item on my list that is not completed at the end of 1001 days

29. Get a tattoo.

30. Go on a cruise.

31. Get published in a national blog.

32. Get published in a magazine.

33. Invest in the stock market.

34. Put money into a CD.

35. Run 2 times a week (for 2 months).

36. Fly in a hot air balloon.

37. Participate in another bridal fair.

38. Shoot a destination wedding.

39. Make sushi..successfully.

40. Buy the wand tv remote. Because it's life-changing/magical.

41. Visit the Harry Potter theme park.

42. Go hang gliding.

43. Become a better pen pal. (Reply within 1 week)

44. Visit 5 new states.

45. Restore a vintage camper.

46. Take aforementioned camper on epic road trip.

47. Create an Etsy page.

48. Create a savings account. And don't spend it.

49. Make 5 local photography friends. Meet monthly.

50. Meet James Marsters.

51. Create a Twitter account and use it.

52. Swim with dolphins.

53. Collaborate with a local videographer for a promo video.

54. Learn to play poker.

55. Keep an indoor plant alive for 1001 days.

56. Find and purchase Raspberry Lambick. Delicious.

57. Have a guest blogger.

58. Be a guest blogger.

59. Get a macro lens.

60. See a Cirque du Soleil show.

61. Take 20 self portraits. (0/20)

62. Run a marathon.

63. Join a book club.

64. Go on a Bioluminescent Bay kayaking tour.

65. Learn to limbo better.

66. Get fresh flowers weekly.

67. Get canvas prints made for my house.

68. Reach 500 fans on Facebook.

69. Buy a Chanel bag.

70. Don't complain about anything for a week.

71. Learn a poem by heart.

72. Make a custom recipe book.

73. Meet my biological father.

74. Take a dance class.

75. Take a family photo.

76. Get scuba certified.

77. Play laser tag.

78. Read all of Jane Austen's books.

79. Do a sunrise photoshoot.

80. Enter a photo in a print competition.

81. Donate my photography services to a charity effort.

82. Re-organize my computer files.

83. Visit Edgar Allan Poe's gravesite.

84. Go bowling.

85. Go through the Apartment Therapy Cure, from start to finish.

86. Learn how to use a sewing machine.

87. Write 1 blog a month for 1 year with an interview of a local vendor.

88. See a drive-in movie.

89. Host a game night.

90. Learn how to make a good gumbo.

91. Go on a photographer's retreat.

92. Purchase all the Susan Stripling Think Books.

93. Go camping.

94. Take a self defense class.

95. Assemble the playground I bought a YEAR ago.

96. Bake something fun and new monthly. Document with pictures.

97. Write, illustrate, and print a children's book. For me and the boy. Just because.

98. Keep my car clean for at least a month.

99. Scuba dive a coral reef.

100. Go to the shooting range once a month.

101. Take 5 free classes from Hobby Lobby. (0/5)


And because I've talked for a long, LONG time now.......photographic proof of accomplishing goal #83. And lookin' suuuuuper dorky because I was too paranoid to let someone else hold my camera.

2 comments:

  1. that epic roadtrip in the camper better be coming thru pa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so, so happy. Consider me a companion for pretty much all of these, if you want company : )

    ReplyDelete